Energy Cohort Meeting: Passive House for Affordable Housing
This session will provide a detailed look at Passive House for Affordable Housing, covering what's different during design and construction, roles on the project team, conducting feasibility studies, and lessons learned from practice. Updated information on incentives and standards will be shared and Q&A will be included.
- Aaron Gunderson, PHMass
- Michelle Apigian, ICON Architecture
- Julie Klump, Preservation of Affordable Housing
It is recommended that attendees are familiar with the basics of Passive House prior to this session. The PHMass Video Library has a large selection of record sessions and below are a few that may be helpful:
- Passive House 101
- Harbor Village & Finch Cambridge Case Studies
- Mass Save Incentives and Feasibility Studies
- Getting to Zero: PHIUS & Net Zero
Please register for the June 24th meeting using this registration link.
The Zoom link will be sent at a later time, to all those who register.