Philanthropy & Nonprofit Collaboration in Community Development
Community development aims to build strong and resilient communities. Join us for a convening of funders, community development corporations (CDCs), and nonprofits to discuss how philanthropic partnerships can strengthen communities across the Commonwealth. We will explore corporate and private philanthropy’s role in community development, as funders and partners. This session will feature remarks from panelists, a Q&A, and small breakout groups for further exploration.
The panel will include:
- Saskia Epstein from PNC Bank (moderator and panelist)
- Soni Gupta from The Boston Foundation
- Emilio Dorcely from Urban Edge
- And more
Participants will walk away with:
- A better understanding of the philanthropic landscape
- Insight into funder priorities and approaches to this work
- An opportunity to network with peers in community development and philanthropy
- Examples of effective partnerships
Join us for this free program!