Women of Color Leadership Circle Deadline
We are happy to announce we are recruiting for the 2022 Anna Faith Jones & Frieda Garcia Women of Color Leadership Circle in partnership with the Boston Women's Fund! This program, designed by a team of women of color leaders, is inspired by the friendship, vision and close partnership of two groundbreaking women of color leaders: Anna Faith Jones and Frieda Garcia, the former President/CEO and Board Chair of the Boston Foundation.
The Women of Color Leadership Circle is a six-month cohort program facilitated the Interaction Institute for Social Change. It honors the leadership, strength, and resilience of women of color who do incredible work within their communities and provides them with a cherished space to share challenges and opportunities. We envision the Women of Color Leadership Circle as a safe space for belonging, fellowship, learning, unlearning, self-care, and restoration, where participants can share their challenges and frustrations and learn and grow from each other’s experiences.
• Six monthly day-long sessions for women of color leaders to develop professionally
• Four hours of executive coaching for each participant by women of color coaches
• Deepen connections, nurture leaders and communities, and foster collaboration
• Provide professional development support that is responsive to the experiences of women of color leaders in the nonprofit sector
• Raise visibility of women of color leaders who are often overlooked
• Support women of color leaders to further develop their leadership and professional goals
• Create a safe space for fellowship, belonging, learning, and self-care
For more information, including participant criteria, program curriculum and background, please visit tbf.org/WOCLC. Sessions begin January 20, 2022 and the deadline to apply is Friday, September 24, 2021 at 11:00 pm EST.
If you have any questions about the program or application process, please email Talissa Lahaliyed, Programs Associate, at email@example.com.