Landlords as Stewards of Housing Stability
The economic shock of the pandemic has taken a financial toll on tenants and landlords, including providers of affordable housing. Many housing providers are facing significant financial pressures, from rising insurance rates to declining collections.
Providers of affordable housing are navigating significant stresses on their portfolios while continuing to address the needs of their buildings and tenants. In the long run, the challenges facing providers and tenants alike threaten to destabilize the long-term feasibility of the nation’s housing stock.
Join Enterprise and other housing providers to learn how they are balancing financial losses to ensure tenants' long-term housing stability – and the impact on affordable housing preservation.
Speakers will include:
• Jacqueline Waggoner, President, Enterprise Community Partners Solutions Division
• Maria Torres-Springer, Vice President for US Programs, Ford Foundation
• Brian McLaughlin, President, Enterprise Community Development
• Michael Butchko, Vice President of Business Intelligence, NeighborWorks
• Gayle Filo, President, Enterprise Residential
• Dontae Latson, Executive Director, Rocky Mountain Communities
• Trevor Samios, Senior Vice President of Connected Communities, WinnCompanies