|September 14, 2011||to||September 16, 2011|
Date: September 14-16, 2011
Location: Baltimore/Washington, DC area
In this seminar, participants will explore the elements of an effective strategy, and apply them to an actual issue campaign that their organization is undertaking.
This seminar is aimed at experienced organizers who are responsible for leading winning issue campaigns at the neighborhood, city, state or national levels. More than one staff person from an organization may attend at a discounted rate in order to work together.
- Spend three days researching and refining your organization’s campaign strategy.
- Hear about the strategic work that went into recent issue campaign victories.
- Learn how to look for potential openings to advance your organizations agenda.
- Develop a specific plan for your campaign, with feedback from peers, Midwest Academy staff and special guests who have led successful campaigns in the past.
- Leave with a blueprint for action.
Click here for information / registration.